Thursday, November 18, 2010

What am I getting into?

As a recently new pastor, I have to write a column each week in the parish bulletin.  I asked a staff member about putting those columns on our website (www.downtownchapel.org), and he suggested a blog linked to the website.  So, here I am.  the title of the blog comes from a fun activity played at other places I've ministered over the year.  It isn't a form of Trivial Pursuit but, rather, a place to explore and dialogue about matters of faith, religion, spirituality, etc.  You ask, I respond, you respond, he she it responds, etc.  I'll also post my columns from the parish bulletin.  The parish is The Downtown Chapel Roman Catholic Parish in the heart of downtown Portland, OR.  I started here July 29, 2010.  Let's have fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment